Monday, February 8, 2010

Hot Artichoke Dip

I can't take credit for this recipe. It is straight up from Paula Deen ya'll. I'll post it below to save you a click but I made it almost identically to her's so I can no credit for this at all. I barely changed a 'thang'!

I can tell you this, the guys at work wiped out one whole dish in 10 minutes and were testifying to its orgasmic qualities! (I heart you guys and the ego boost you give me over my cooking skillz!)

Hot Artichoke Dip

Ingredients:
1/2 cup grated Parmesan
2 green onions, sliced thin
1 (14 ounces) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1 cup mayonnaise
1 (8 ounces) block cream cheese, softened
1 cup shredded Mexican Blend
2 dashes Texas Pete Hot Sauce (My dashes were on the timid side..LOL)
dash Worcestershire sauce
Salt and pepper

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with a hand held electric mixer until smooth. Then beat in the mayonnaise until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and beat together until combined. Transfer the dip to gratin dish. Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes until the top is golden brown and the dip is bubbling. Serve hot with tortilla chips.

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through the Lady Bloggers Society Tea Social. This recipe looks similar to one my family makes, but I'm eager to try it with the additions you have (ours is just cheese, mayo & artichoke hearts). Thanks for sharing the recipe and I look forward to trying some of your other stuff.

    ReplyDelete