Monday, May 18, 2009

8 Things

Crazy 8's
I'm using this from Mrs. S's blog since she tagged EVERYONE!

Here are the rules of the game:
-Mention the person that tagged you.
-Complete the following lists of 8's.
-Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends.
-Go tell them you tagged them!


Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1)Lunch
2)Having a Clean Pool
3)Being done with my current client
4)Finding peace in my life
5)The First Tomato Sandwich
6)Jillian Micheal's 30 Day Shred
7)Long Weekend
8)Yardsale

Eight Things I Did Yesterday:
1) Floced Pool
2) Watched a movie with DH
3) Made pancakes with strawberry topping for breakfast
4) Downsized our movie collection
5) Watched my garden grow
6) Laundry
7) Cleaned
8) Blogged

Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:
1) Get ONE well paying job
2) Win the lottery!
3) Travel More
4) Lose weight.
5) Be a SAHW
6) Fix my apparently broken lady-bits
7) Be a SAHM
8) Sleep LESS so I'd have more time to do things

Eight Shows I watch:
1) Dollhouse
2) Greek
3) Eureka
4) Biggest Loser
5) Heroes
6) Lie To Me
7) Bones
8) House

I'll be lazy too and say you are ALL tagged ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment