Monday, May 25, 2009

My Ovaries Ache

There really isn't much more needed then these pictures taken yesterday. We visited two of our friends who have children. Miss Ellie was born in December and this was the first time I've met her. She thoroughly enjoyed the toy center I took her. She was such a good baby with her cute cloth diapers and big blue eyes. Yep, ovaries aching badly.

We then checked in with Vickie (Robbie's Widow) and her three kids. Her daughter Maddie has long been a favorite of mine as I've watched her grow from a wee toddler. She call's me "her Bucket" because she could never say Buckin. Yep, ovaries aching big time. I think this was all too much cuteness for one day.





Oh yea, and darling Maddie, took this shot of us, blurry as it is I have a point to make. Granted my husband is making one of his typical faces when there is a camera around (we have so few good pics of us) but here are my thoughts as I glance through the multitude of pics: "Wow, look at our eyes, our children will have the most awesome eyes." These thoughts thrill me and make me sad all at once. I'm officially pathetic even to myself.

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS pics! Your beautiful face always makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete