Friday, May 8, 2009

Give Up!

Not to be negative nelly after yesterday but I think I give up on this cycle. Due to lack of sleep, pure craziness, etc. my chart is shit. If I were to ovulate which I don't think I have or will, I wouldn't be able to tell. I guess I still could but I have this wierd suspicion that my right ovary does not function.If I were to ovulate, we wouldn't stand a chance. We have had sex what? three times the whole month. I'm too tired and not really in the mood. I have not exercised hardly at all, maybe Once per week at best. I'm drained. Let's just call it bust and move on to the next cycle? mmmkay?

In other news:
I'm thinking of bidding on a car. It's worth 3000.00, I'll bid 400.00. I know I won't get it, but its worth a shot. It's all highway miles as it is a company car used for visiting interns and all scheduled maintenance has been performed on it through the years. Plus one of the mechanics here said he would look it over if I got it and make sure everything is up to par. I need a family vehicle and a back up plan since our cars are older. Yes this car is older too, but we would have a spare. Can't really afford it (since I could put that money towards baby fund) but if I were to get it for 400.00, we can't afford to pass it up either.

In Other OTHER news:
DH finally decided what he wants a degree in. I can totally see him doing it and getting a job in this field which would help us out financially. Now I just have to figure out how to pay for him to go to college our of our current funds on top of everything else. He's so smart and has so much knowledge in computers already. He wired computer systems for missiles in the military for heaven's sake. He can hack or build a new computer from spare parts, he has a computer that he COLLECTS computer viruses on as a hobbie so he damn sure should have the degree to get paid well for this crap. I've got to make this work because in four years, our lives would be better and we could revisit that whole SAHM thing if he were making a nicer salary.

I'm just scared that with all of this, its just another point for not having a baby now. Then it goes back to its now or never, so I'm screwed either way. I just don't know what God is telling me to do here. I really don't. These are positive things, but they can create such havoc so is it a plus or negative. I just don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment