Sunday, May 17, 2009

Crying Over You

My life apparently is being dictated by songs at the moment. Last night I was singing Sandman, today I am singing Roy Orbison's "crying" after looking at my chart. I know the O and the crosshairs are not real but it still upsets me 1)that they are there and will disappear and 2)that if it were a remote possibility in hell that it were true we completely missed the opportunity.

Our timing was not only sucktastic this month but nonexistent thanks to Clomid. I am just not getting my libido back together and I get the lack there of all month rubbed in my face. Thanks FF, you are not a friend to me and right now you are barely even helpful. I hate you. I hate my body. I hate Clomid. I hate my pathetic excuse for a ute. I LOATHE and DESPISE IF.

"and I'm crying....cryyyyyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnng"

No comments:

Post a Comment