Friday, May 15, 2009

The Perfect Post

Because I'm feeling very lacksadaisical this morning, I decided to rise to the challenge and post one of those annoying chain/quiz posts that two blogger buddies have sent forth: Nikki (whom I can not post a link since my work computer does not like her blog for some reason) and Loretta.

The perfect outfit: Jeans, strappy tank top, and tennis shoes. Comfortable and appropriate for all kinds of events: gardening, messing with the horses, chilling with friends, earth dog trials.

The perfect meal: Grilled burgers, pasta salad and home made icecream.

The perfect hangover cure: Greasy bacon and eggs and gallons of coffee

The perfect facial feature: Teeth. I always look at teeth first.

The perfect drink: Mango Margarita-fruity, whimsical and perfect by the pool.

The perfect song: Depends on what your mood is. "Jolene" by Dolly Parton-It's strong, memorable, and elements of compassion and ruthlessness and the power of the fem psyche.

The perfect sign of affection: A kiss on the forehead. It's sweet and endearing and can be for a lover, a child, a parent a friend.

The perfect afternoon: Laying on a float in my pool, with my horses grazing in the pasture, burgers smoking on the grill, a margarita in my hand, and conversation with good friends.

The perfect vacation: Any vacation will do at this point.

The perfect invention: toilet paper

The perfect type of wedding: One where every moment is happy and the love lasts a lifetime.

The perfect album: Elvis Presley

The perfect accent: A Southern drawl ;)

The perfect date: A nice dinner with stimulating intellectual conversation and a steamy kiss goodnight.

The perfect weather: 85 degrees, sunny but not humid.

The perfect party:
Come to my house, I'll show you.

The perfect sport: Swimming. Great exercise and no sweat!

The perfect thing to say: "You've won the lottery." bwahahaha

The perfect day of the week: Saturday. I get things done around the house and Saturday nights are usually our night out.

Okay, tag YOU are ALL it.

No comments:

Post a Comment