Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sleep, blessed sleep.

I got some! 8 HOURS of beautiful, cozy, sleep! Praise sweet baby jesus! I'm still tired, but atleast I got some sleep!

Interestingly enough, I was having this fabulous sexual dream about my DH and I out by the pool. When I woke up, my sweet DH was gone. HE ALWAYS SLEEPS later then me. I found him outside......at the pool. Unfortunately, the pool is currently in a state of green slime and cold but I got a kick out of it and so did he when I told him. Hmmmm maybe sleep was all it took, to get me out of my Lorraina Bobbit mood. Maybe he will actually get some tonight. Poor soul, trying to knock me up is difficult when I threaten him if he gets too close to me..LOL.

I'm also planning on working VERY little today. I will put in my 6-7 hours but I refuse to work and take phone calls the rest of the weekend. ( I say this but you and I both know that if someone calls to put an offer on a house, my butt will be at the office because I can't turn down money.)

This morning, I'm going to try and get the grocery shopping out of the way, so I need to get to it, if its going to be done before work. Have a great weekend everyone.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great start to the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good weekend Buckin. I think that sounds like a very good plan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you needed that! Hopefully you'll be able to get some tonight and then have another great night of sleep!

    ReplyDelete