Thursday, May 14, 2009

Metformin, OPK's and other crap

So I'm a little curious as to other options for me. The Clomid did not work for me this month and I want to know more about Metformin, trigger shots, sonogram monitoring etc. Do I have to go to an RE for all of this?

I have been looking up the whole issue of whether OPK's work for people with PCOS and basically can not confirm/deny that. Its one of those ::everyonesdifferentdust:: things. Bugger. I don't think I'm going to waste any more money on them none the less.

Preseed: Should I or shouldn't I? Last month when I ovulated, I had that beautiful CM that the Dr. pulled out. However, she had to scrape it with a brush and it wasn't that much. Needless to say, neither of us ever find it so I'm wondering if I should start using preseed.

So many questions. Everytime I think I have a handle on the mechanics, I only come up with more questions. I'm trying to make a decision on what to do, where to go from here and I'm just getting more stressed out and confused. I'm only two months into a plan of action and I already need a break. WTF.

1 comment:

  1. It shouldn't be this hard, I'm so sorry. It's just not fair.

    ReplyDelete