Wednesday, May 27, 2009

AF, where art thou?

My temp's have been dropping down low. So where is that nasty bitch at, I know she's on her way. Just please get this OVER with. This cycle has been horrible, miserable and a waste of my time, so can we end it now?
I keep putting off calling my Dr. because I need to talk to him about other options which he will make me come in for, which will piss me off paying a copay for what he can tell me on the phone.
I'm still wavering with stopping the treatments but then I would have to start all over again and I'm getting antsy with this whole process. I just want to move forward or give up completely. I don't know how much longer I can do this.
A fresh start and a new cycle would atleast be a refreshing change since I am sick to death of looking at my pathetic chart from hell. Stupid non functioning right ovary.
I think I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Oh wait, that's right, I woke up period which makes this a bad day. Where is my dark hole when I need it?

No comments:

Post a Comment