Monday, May 11, 2009

Weekend Montage

Cue Music: Meredith Brooks "I'm a Bitch"

BFF bought me Jillian Michaels 30 Day shred. I'm so excited I could pee myself. Hopefully by the time it is delivered my knees will be better.

Speaking of knees, mine are so sunburnt its not funny. My pants are killing me and I don't want to be wearing clothes at the moment.

My Clomid is making me so sensitive I can't stand for DH to touch me. He has tried. I'm giving BJ just to avoid being touched..like I literally won't let him touch me AT ALL. This sucks.

My client is driving me insane. There are hiccups when buying a house. They sometimes take longer than INSTANTANEOUS to fix. I have TWO jobs. Please bear with me and FYI, we still have over 30 days to fix these minute problems. I'm going to strangle you.

My house is a mess: IT.Must. Be. Cleaned.Soon. or I will SCREAM!

My yard and half of my garden looks fabulous (grass not flowerbeds) which explains why my knees are burnt and my house is a mess.

Mother's Day was a clusterfuck of my sister and mother bickering at each other, spoilt children and me trying to hurry the day up to get the hell out of there. I did enjoy spending time with my BFF at her house before hand though. I am so jealous of her backyard and manicured fish pound,decks, flowerbeds. Makes my yard look pitiful.

Oh yes, my pool is no longer slime green. It is cloudy blue. Yay for progress. I'm seriously considering giving my 23yo college student cousin permission to use the pool with up to 2 friends during the work week this summer in exchange for his cleaning services (I.E. a real life pool boy). Hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment