Tuesday, May 5, 2009

So much for thinking.

So, as I lay in bed after mind numbing, toe curling, foot cramping, entire body a puddle of goo sex, I thought "WOW, that was excellent, I'm going to sleep like a babe tonight." That's what I get for trying to think after a nuclear experience. I didn't sleep HARDLY a WINK. Not that DH didn't do his job (and do it extremely well) and not that I wasn't completely exhausted and satisfied. I just couldn't sleep.

In addition, the storm that came through at 2:30am that rocked the house and our power go out for a short period of time kept me awake. My poor dog who is terrified of storms was clawing the bed (she's too old and fat to get in the bed) and when I got up to set the travel clock alarm she was under my feet. If this dog could have crawled up my butt she would have. I felt bad for her. Once the puppy heard me moving around he started whining and barking in his crate. The cat decided it must be playtime since I was up and decided to irritate me. I was not a happy camper this morning.

So another day of being a Zombie at work. These sleepless nights, lack of three solid hours of sleep etc. are taking their toll on my chart. I REALLY dont' see the point of even charting but I can't stop. I want to. It's addictive. I'm continuing to have pain on the left side around the ovary which is bothering me. So far there isn't any pain with sex like when the cyst ruptured last month. No sign of fertile CM either. I still have some time but it's very hard for me to hang on to the positives this month. I know Rachel says to visualize everything. I'm trying...but I can't focus. I'm too tired. BOO.

1 comment: