Sunday, May 3, 2009

Back to Square One

After a semi-great day, I was ready to get frisky....and the dog got sick. No clue what he got in to if anything. DH and I stayed up late with him and finally at 3:30am DH decided to sleep on the sofa with the dog so I went to bed alone.

Woke up late after a restless night so again with the effed up chart and sleep deprivation. I have similar feelings in my abdomen that I did when I ovulated/cyst ruptured last month. Same side and everything which is wierd as I was expecting to get some activity on my right side or none at all. If my body is gearing up to ovulate or it did yesterday, I'm screwed this month. Well, technically I'm UNSCREWED as we haven't had sex AT ALL.

WTF is the point? This Clomid is making me literally insane. I'm moody, I have hot flashes, I can't sleep, night sweats, I am NOT myself and I don't even want to have sex most of the time. I don't know if I want to do this anymore.

I'm thinking about stopping. Stopping it all: charting, Clomid, EVERYTHING. I don't know if I can do this anymore or if I even want to. I'm not particularly fond of the human race lately on an overall level, so do I really want to contribute to it?

3 comments:

  1. Oh honey big hugs! I know there is nothing I can do right now, but I hope that it gets better and you get some soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From one crazy lady to another, I'm sorry, e-hugs! It'll get better and you know you want to contribute, I mean if you don't, who's going to be the Buckin of the next generation??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I <3 you and I'm sorry. I hope you get some soon--we didn't do it once this weekend either :(

    ReplyDelete