Friday, May 15, 2009

Blog Award


AWW, I got an adorable Blog award. This one isn't as precise in its explanation as the first one, (and we all know it goes under the fun chain/quiz/games style anyway) but it is apparently based on the Sisterhood of the Traveling pants. A sweet award especially come from such a fabulous person that is Rachel.

The Rules are ofcourse:
1) Put the logo on your blog or post.
2) Nominate at least 5 blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude. Be sure to link to your nominees in your post.
3) Let your nominees know they have received the award by leaving them a comment on their blog.
4) Be sure to link this post to the person who nominated you for the award.

Now I will not follow the rules as I'm not going to just choose 5 people at random who haven't recieved the award yet, because to me, that is just too chain like. Three of the people who would be on my list have been nominated already (Rachel, Lyssa, and Stephanie). These are my "e-sisters". My go to girls who are awesome in all aspects.

So while I won't officially nominate them (as they already have the award) or nominate exactly five more there are a few who deserve recognition from me for having interesting blogs and show their love to other bloggers consistently. The winners are:

1)JLT- Imasouthernbelle
2)Nikki- Another Whirlwind Adventure
3) Loretta- Lorettas Vendetta

Have fun ladies!

2 comments: